- The Premise through quotes from David Shore
- The Internet Movie Database has an incredible list of credits for this series
the main credits
HOUSE 100TH EPISODE CELEBRATION: The cast, producers and crew of HOUSE celebrate 100 episodes on the HOUSE set Monday, Nov. 3. Pictured L-R: Creator/Exec. Producer David Shore and Exec. Producer Katie Jacobs. ©2008 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Adam Taylor/FOX
- David Shore, Creator, Executive Producer
- Bryan Singer, Executive Producer, Director
- Katie Jacobs, Executive Producer, Director
- David Foster, Harley Liker, and other Medical Advisors
- See our Awards page
- Where they film
- Where It Shows (in addition to the U.S.)
- Australia Wednesday nights at 8:30pm on Network Ten - third season starts March 2007 (according to Vanessa)
According to TV Tome, it shows on the Hallmark Channel (since April 2005), Sundays at 9pm
Five has bought the UK rights to the Hugh Laurie-fronted medical drama 'House', The series will broadcast weekly from June 9 at 10pm.
- Canada: According to TV Tome, it shows on Global on Tuesday nights.
- AXN-ASIA, a satellite/cable broadcaster which "dot" (currently living in Singapore) tells us can be picked up in Singapore and "other Asian cities" Here's the listing for House.
House: Every Tue 23:00 (HK), 22:00 (SIN/ PHL/ MAL/ BKK), 21:00 (JKT), 19:30 (SL) Repeat broadcasts on Wed 2:00 & 15:00, Sat 13:00 & 22:00 and Sun 2:00 (SIN/ PHL/ MAL/ BKK)"
- Colombia: Paola emailed us to say, "it also airs here in Colombia, South America, on the Universal Channel every day at 7p.m. New episodes air on Thursday nights at 9p.m. "
- Germany: Cecilia tell us that the show "airs as 'Dr. House' on Tuesday night at 9.15pm in Germany (on RTL)
- Holland: Hibernia emailed us "that House is on TV in Holland as well. Every Thursday, 21.30, on channel SBS 6. We'll get the last episode of the first season coming Thursday" [December 28, 2006].
- Hungary: Tünde S. emails, "House, M.D. is also shown in Hungary on TV2. It is quite popular but it is shown late evening (after 10 pm). The Hungarian title: 'Doktor House'"
- Israel: Jonathan writes, "House airs here on Saturdays at 9:15 PM (with a rerun on Sunday at 8:30 PM). It is broadcast on a channel called HOT3. Tonight (May 27th) episode 2.08 'The Mistake' airs."
- Previously it was on Friday night in New Zealand, according to the New Zealand Herald but as of March 24, KHL emails us: "House is currently playng Tuesdays in NZ, 7 weeks behind the states. We will
be watching The Mistake on Mar 28."
- Spain: Carmen from Madrid tells us, "...we just finished... season 2, waiting for the new one.... "House" has became very popular... almost 3 million people followed the show, and it is a common topic in every day conversation."
- Hugh Laurie
c/o The Gersh Agency
232 North Canon Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (USA)
(this address came from hughlaurie.net)