Note: See Other Shows you might want on DVD.
- August 21, 2007:
- Region 1 (U.S. and Canada) Available Now from Amazon.com: 37% off. Please order from a link on this website.
- August 18, 2007:
- Some people who work for stores getting in the Third Season DVD have seen it and reported. "Sara Monster" has posted on the Television Without Pity's House Forum:
- "the blooper reel clocks in at 5 & half minutes"
- "The soundtract session is a little over 7 minutes. It has some footage of Hugh singing & playing piano, tapped interview of him discussing things while on the House set."
- July 14, 2007:
- Region 2 DVD version for House Season Three (for Britain and other European countries) has been announced for a November 4, 2007 release.
Pre-Order is available now from Amazon UK - Support this site and save 25%. (Note: the information below is about the Region 1 version and sometimes the Region 2 is different. We will post information about the Region 2 version as that information comes in. We will also post an image of the cover when that becomes available.)
- Region 1 for the U.S. is set for release August 21, 2007:
Pre-Order now for the U.S. from Amazon.com - Support this site and save 35%.
- Region 1 for Canada is also set for release August 21, 2007:
Pre-Order now for Canada from Amazon.CA - Support this site and save 30%.
- July 13, 2007:
- Sales Rank in Amazon.com is now #10 in DVDs.
- June 10, 2007: DVD Technical Information from Universal Studios
- Running Time: 17 Hours 30 Minutes (1049:04)
- Layers: DVD-9 (Single Sided)
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen (1.78:1)
- Rating: Not Rated
- English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround, English SDH, Spanish
- Digipak with Slip Sleeve
- Other Info: Amazon.com Sales Rank: #12 in DVD
See Pre-Order Info (35% off) below
Note on Pre-Order Price Guarantee with Amazon.com:
"If the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price."
- June 9, 2007: Digital50 reports the following bonus material for season 3 DVD
- Alternate Take From Cane and Able: The Angry Valley Girl Version: Half-Wit Commentary with Creator/Executive Producer David Shore and Executive Producer/Director Katie Jacobs — Blooper Reel — The Making of The Jerk, Anatomy of an Episode: An inside look at the making of Episode 23. — Soundtrack Session: Hugh Laurie and The Band From TV - Join Hugh Laurie and the rest of The Band From TV as they record the smokey song 'Minnie the Moocher' for the show's soundtrack. — Open House, The Production Office: Executive Producer Katie Jacobs gives viewers a tour of the production office. — Blood, Needles, and Body Parts, The House Prop Department: An inside look at the property department.
- May 30, 2007 -Summary of what we know so far:
- May 29, 2007
- Pre-Orders finally available from Amazon.com
- May 28, 2007
- We now have an image of the new DVD set due out on August 21, 2007.
Within a week or two, we should have a link to pre-oreder the Third Season at a big discount.
- May 24, 2007 -The first news of the Third Season DVDs
The ever reliable TV Shows on DVD has reported that Universal has announced that the Third Season of
"House" will be released on DVD on August 21. Stay tuned for more information
Other DVD sets of TV shows you might want:
Movies on DVD you might want:
| Release: Aug. 28|| Release: Sept. 11||
| Release: Aug. 7||
|| Babylon 5 New Movie
Release: Jul. 31