House (Hugh Laurie) runs tests in the lab in the "Better Half" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Jan. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
©2012 FOX BROADCASTING COMPANY
Credit: Adam Taylor/FOX
7th Season DVD
- January 23, 2012 at 8 ET & PT, 7 CT & MT (New Time)
- Download this episode a day or so after broadcast
- From Amazon Unbox for $1.99 (available a day or so after initial broadcast - please always click on our page to order your download)
- Written by
- Kath Lingenfelter
- Directed by
- Greg Yaitanes
- The music at the end may be "Simply Human" from
Morgan Taylor Reid
- From Fox Broadcasting Company:
- A MARRIAGE IS TESTED IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH
ON AN ALL-NEW "HOUSE"
MONDAY, JANUARY 23, ON FOX
An Alzheimer's patient visits Princeton Plainsboro as part of a hospital sanctioned drug trial, but when he inexplicably suffers from violent vomiting and an increasingly explosive temper, the team begins to unravel a deeper marriage conflict between the patient and his dutiful wife. Meanwhile, House and Foreman butt heads, and Wilson treats a patient who claims to be in a chaste marriage in the all-new “Better Half” episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Jan. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-809) (TV-14 D, L, V)
- Patient of the Week
- Andres, who has early onset Alzheimer's, starts vomiting blood.
- How House gets involved:
- Foreman brings the case and wants to sit in on it. He says because he wants the patient in his new drug test.
- The privacy invasion / ethical breach / Rule Breaking
- House tests the husband of Wilson's clinic patient without permission. And was he trying to electrocute Foreman when he used the paddles without first saying, "Clear!"?
- Preliminary diagnoses:
- The final diagnosis
- Reye’s syndrome,
- Who Came up with final diagnosis
- Foreman while looking at some flowers which had been on his desk for days and still looked fresh because someone had put asperin in the water.
- Clinic Patients
- Wilson has a clinic patient he is treating for a bladder infection who claims she wouldn't need a pregnancy test because she and her husband of ten years are asexual. House calls in the husband to test him while claiming he is just getting a free flu shot.
- Additional Information:
- Quotes, Quotations, Dialogue, Scenes: