Fourth Season Episodes :: Season Four of "House"
- What we know about the Season 4 so far (Dec. 29, 2007):
The third season DVDs
- First part of the season is devoted to choosing a new team while the old team comes back into House's life in various ways. See our episode page to see our pages on the various episodes. See the home page for upcoming episodes.
We have been asked how many episodes there will be this season and all we can say is that it probably depends on when the Writer's strike ends.
Note: we will discuss titles and writers and "news" around the site, but for details on what we have heard about what is coming up in the fourth season, please see the Spoilers page.
- Last Updated September 27, 2007
- We have info on the first four episodes of season 4
#401 "Alone" Sept. 2
#402 "The Right Stuff" Oct 2
#403 "97 Seconds" Oct 9
#404 "Guardian Angels" Oct 23 5
- There are YouTube video interviews with the cast on what will happen to their characters in upcoming episodes (Spoiler Warning).
- There are picture, captions and the Fox description for #402 "The Right Stuff" and a description is also available for #401 "Alone".
- We have a page on the first episode of the fourth season. Pictures and captions.
- The first episode is "Alone". The second episode is written by Doris Egan and Leonard Dick.
- Fox Fact Sheet for the Season Four.
- Fox News Release on the new actors added to the series.
- Fourth season is scheduled to start on September 25, 2007 but this year it may not miss all of October for baseball as it did in past two seasons.
- It has been suggested that the team will be split up and that Foreman, Chase and Cameron may not be taking orders from House next season but that everyone will be part of Season 4.
- The entire cast of "House" are signed for the fourth season.
- The third season ended with Foreman resigning, Chase being fired and Cameron also leaving.
Check Out the wrist rests in the Clearance Center (see button in upper right):
Quotations, etc. Copyright Heel & Toe Productions, Bad Hat Harry Productions, et al.
Pictures from the show copyright Fox Broadcasting Corporation
Questions, Comments (remember we are not related to the show): email@example.com
And if you are in Europe:
See The New York Times article about the FitBit.
MIS, Inc. for Website Hosting, Development, Design & Promotion