Adams (Odette Annable), Park (Charlyne Yi) and Taub (Peter Jacobson) are challenged by House (Hugh Laurie) to diagnose their patient in the "Blowing the Whistle" Time Period Premiere episode of HOUSE airing Monday, April 2 on FOX.
©2012 FOX BROADCASTING COMPANY
Credit: Adam Taylor/FOX
7th Season DVD
- April 2, 2012 at 9 ET & PT, 8 CT & MT (New Time)
- Download this episode a day or so after broadcast
- From Amazon Unbox for $1.99 (available a day or so after initial broadcast - please always click on our page to order your download)
- Written by
- Danny Weise & Seth Hoffman
- Story by
- Danny Weise
- Directed by
- Julian Higgins
- From Fox Broadcasting Company:
- A PATIENT IS CAUGHT BETWEEN FAMILY AND A CODE OF HONOR
ON AN ALL-NEW "HOUSE"
MONDAY, APRIL 2, ON FOX
All-New Episodes Air Every Monday, Leading up to Series Finale on May 21
The team treats an Army veteran charged with treason after he leaked classified information. But the patient’s life is put at risk when he refuses treatment unless he and his brother are given information about their late father, a war veteran, which raises questions about loyalty to one’s family and country. Meanwhile, Adams suspects House may be sick, so she recruits Wilson and the other team members to plan an intervention and investigate his illness in the all-new "Blowing the Whistle" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, April 2 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-815) (TV-14 D, L)
- Six months after Adams officially joined the team
- Patient(s) of the Week
- 20 year old soldier under arrest for uploading a classified video has a seizure.
- House who claims he isn't sick but the team and Wilson think otherwise.
- How House gets involved:
- The soldier is brought to his department
- The privacy invasion / ethical breach / Rule Breaking
- Preliminary diagnoses:
- The team thinks House's liver is failing from his high Vicodin use: hepatic encephalopathy. To check on that Taub rigs a toilet stall to say "Out of Order" which makes House want to use it. Taub then gets a sample of his stool.
- The final diagnosis
- Typhus, which he caught visiting villagers in Afghanistan.
- House is faking
- Who Came up with final diagnosis
- House solved the case of the soldier
- Chase figured out that House was faking
- Clinic Patients
- Wilson had a clinic patient
- Additional Information:
House (Hugh Laurie) introduces Chase (Jesse Spencer) to his pet rat in the "Blowing the Whistle" Time Period Premiere episode of HOUSE airing Monday, April 2 on FOX.
©2011 FOX BROADCASTING COMPANY
Credit: Ray Mickshaw//FOX
Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Odette Annable as Dr. Jessica Adams; Charlyne Yi as Dr. Chi Park
- Additional Resources
Guest Cast: Albert Owens as Major Mathewson; Sharif Atkins as Hayes; Arlen Escarpeta as Brant; Sayeed Shahidi as Evan; Kristy Johnson as Joni; Alex S. Alexander as Rita; Lindsay Zappala as Gloria; Steve Nevil as Mel; Adam Cagley as Jason; Dava Krause as Daria; Tom Riordan as MP #1; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse
- Quotes, Quotations, Dialogue, Scenes: