Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) and Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard, R) are invited to a special event in the "Fall From Grace" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, March 21 (8:00-900 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
İ2011 FOX BROADCASTING COMPANY
Credit: Michael Yarish/FOX
6th Seasan DVD
- March 21, 2011 (may run a minute or so into next hour)
- Download this episode a day or so after broadcast
- From Amazon Unbox for $1.99 (available a day or so after initial broadcast - please always click on our page to order your download)
- Written by
- John C. Kelley
- Directed by
- Tucker Gates
- From Fox Broadcasting Company:
- A PATIENT'S MENACING SECRET IS REVEALED
ON AN ALL-NEW "HOUSE"
MONDAY, MARCH 21, ON FOX
A young homeless man who is a former drug addict is found in a park showing signs of olfactory impairment and horrific scars and burn marks on his chest. With an uncertain identity and the patientıs severely worsening conditions, the team looks to the patient's personal records and family history in order to understand his detachment. Meanwhile, Cuddy confides in Wilson and expresses her guilt for ending her relationship with House, and just as the team warms up to the patient, they discover a disturbing secret about the man whose life they saved in the all-new "Fall From Grace" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, March 21 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-717) (TV-14 D, L, V)
- Very close to the end of the previous episode (maybe the next day or two). He refuses to give his name at first and later books with the name of Danny Jenkins are found in his backback and he accepts that name.
- Patient of the Week
- A homeless man whose arm was set on fire by two kids playing with a rocket.
- How House gets involved:
- House wants an interesting case and the fact that the homeless man has an altered sense of smell intrigues him.
- The privacy invasion / ethical breach / Rule Breaking
- House marries a woman to allow her to stay in the country. Which is against the law and he could go to jail, he is told.
- Preliminary diagnoses:
- The final diagnosis
- Adult Refsum Disease, a genetic condition where a person cannot breakj down chlorophyll. They get rid of the chlorophyll in his body and warn him about eating plants.
- Who Came up with final diagnosis
- House thinks most of his symptoms are caused by the better diet he is on which includes a lot of plant based foods.
- Clinic Patients
- Additional Information:
- The patient turns out to be a serial killer
- House gets married and then tells his new wife: "I never sleep with married women. I'm going to bed. You can take the couch."
Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard, L) tries to stop House (Hugh Laurie, R) from making a serious mistake in the "Fall From Grace" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, March 21 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
İ2011 FOX BROADCASTING COMPANY
Credit: Greg Gayne/FOX
Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Olivia Wilde as Thirteen/Dr. Remy Hadley; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub
- Additional Resources
Guest Cast: Amber Tamblyn as Martha Masters; Karolina Wydra as Dominika; Christopher Marquette as Danny; Thomas Crawford as Bernard; Angelo Diona as Chris; Harrison Bliss as Ryan; Tacey Adams as Mrs. Weston; Bobbin Bergstrom as Nurse
- Quotes, Quotations, Dialogue, Scenes:
- Wilson is trying to help House and Cuddy get through this rough time. He tells House, "You two spent months trying to figure out a way to date and not have it affect your working relationship. Now, you need o fo the same for the not dating."
"No I don't."
"This is serious. Did you know that she's---"
"She's dying of gult and feels horrible about dumping me. It's great. I mean not the dumping part but the part where she'll now let me do whatever I want."
"So, you're just trying to punish her? She feels bad and your only goal is to take advantage?"
"That's not true. I've got plenty of goals. One of them's a 60" flat screen right there." He looks at this wall.
"You'rem a lo of things, House, but you'venever been a sadist. You're pummeling an oppoent who isn't fighting back."
- So then Wilson goes to Cuddy. "He's gone too far. He's taking up six handicap spaces with his monster truck."
"It's only four and he'g going to get rid of it after the wedding." House has been inviting people to his wedding in a few days.
"And the chapel. He's turned the chapel into his own persoanl catering hall."
"Who cares?" Cuddy tells him the chapel isn't being used much.
"Appeasement is never the answer in the face of naked aggression...."
"I know what House is doing." But Cuddy does wonder. "You on the other hand. Why do you care? He isn't hurting anyone."
"You're the first boss he's ever had who could handle him. Before you he was either fired or buried under a mountain of malpractice suits. He needs someone to say 'no'." Wilson realizes that others say 'no' so he modifies his statement. "He needs someone he'll listen to when they say 'no'. If you really care about House you'll stop feeling sorry for him and get out there and start kicking him where he needs kicking."
- Both Wilson and Cuddy goes to House's wedding but Cuddy walks into the other room towards the end of the ceremony. Wilson follows a few minutes later. When he joins her, she tells him, "It's okay, I'm just angry at myself. I promised I wouldn't let this get to me. It got to me."
"Say the work and we will cimb out that window right now."
"I woulnd't give House the satisfaction."
"You see? Things are getting back to normal."