House (Hugh Laurie) and the team discuss the case of a man who collapsed during a reenactment at a Renaissance fair in the HOUSE episode "Knight Fall" airing Monday, April 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
İ2010 FOX BROADCASTING COMPANY
Credit: Mike Yarish/FOX
- April 19, 2010
- Download this episode after broadcast
- From Amazon Unbox for $1.99 (available a day or so after initial broadcast - please always click on our page to order your download)
- Written by
- John C. Kelley
- Directed by
- Juan J. Campanello
- Patient of the Week:
- "Sir William", a knight at a Rennaissance Faire, beats Horance the Black in a tournament and then collapses and the whites of his eyes become bloody.
- How House gets involved:
- He found the patient himself in the ER and liked the sword.
- The privacy invasion / ethical breach / Rule Breaking
- Without permission and stealing the keys as usual, Chase and Thirteen go to the patient's apartment to find that he does witchcraft.
- Preliminary diagnoses:
- Concussion, food poisoning, allergic reaction, MRSA, poison ivy (which House caught from the sword he's been playing with), lead poisoning.
- The final diagnosis
- House finds hemlock in the apothecary shop at the faire and learns the Fair's king bought some and the king used some in a challenge for the knights but only William got sick. But House figures out that the hemlock would have done this to William if he had also been taking anabolic steroids and William seems to admit to that and so the team was able to treat him successfully.
- Who Came up with final diagnosis
- House discovers the hemlock and comes up with the steroids as well.
- Clinic Patients
- Additional Information:
- Chase doesn't know who Frodo is.
- From Fox Broadcasting Company:
- THE TEAM TREATS A NOBLE KNIGHT ON AN ALL-NEW "HOUSE"
MONDAY, APRIL 19, ON FOX
Cynthia Watros ("Lost") Guest-Stars
House and the team take on the case of Sir William, a "knight" in a closed-off community of men and women living according to the ideals of the High Renaissance. As the team searches the medieval village for environmental factors contributing to Sir Williamıs rapidly deteriorating health, Thirteen and Sir William debate the acts that define honor and loyalty, especially in regard to the "queen" of the community, one of Sir Williamıs most frequent visitors. Meanwhile, Wilson starts over with an ex (guest star Watros) in the all-new "Knight Fall" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, April 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-618) (TV-14 D, L, V)
- Quotes, Quotations, Dialogue, Scenes: